At the CPE Office
- Prepare material take-off, bill of quantities (BOQ) and cost estimates, quality control.
- Make a purchasing plan for project’s equipment and supplies.
- Develop and proceed the project and finalize before submit to the clients.
- Other works depending on the need of manager and clients.
- Male 24 – 32 years.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in : Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- Have an Engineering License.
- At least 1 -3 years experiences in fabrication job, installation jobs (Machines, structure, system, etc.), quality control and planning job, especially in quotation and BOQ tasks, in project site management.
- Familiar with AutoCAD software and Microsoft office.
- Leadership and presentation skills with being able to work under high pressure.
- Have a working experience Supervisor on Site in Thailand or Foreign Country.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have a Driving License more than 3 years.
- Work location – Bangkok, Thailand
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.